thanks for the look (I have some questions in here)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/530001/src/builtins.cc
File src/builtins.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/530001/src/builtins.cc#newcode1019
src/builtins.cc:1019: NewTypeError("strict_poison_pill",
HandleVector<Object>(NULL, 0)));
On 2015/04/07 16:18:39, arv wrote:
maybe rename the message key now that we renamed the functions?

Acknowledged.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/530001/src/contexts.h
File src/contexts.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/530001/src/contexts.h#newcode594
src/contexts.h:594: : is_strict(language_mode) ||
!IsAccessorFunction(kind)