LGTM

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/runtime.js
File src/runtime.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/runtime.js#newcode732
src/runtime.js:732:
undo this line removal... (it was probably from when you moved my
function)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/runtime.js#newcode932
src/runtime.js:932: function SpreadIntoArray(target, iterable) {
On 2015/05/20 12:57:35, rossberg wrote:
Nit: ConcatIterableToArray

It is not to array... it adds it to an existing array. This is from my
array spread CL where we need to add the elements to an existing array.

For the rest destructuring we could skip passing an array and return a
new array. The only question is if we want to reuse this code or not?