Quick responses to comments (I'll address others)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/pattern-rewriter.cc
File src/pattern-rewriter.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/pattern-rewriter.cc#newcode308
src/pattern-rewriter.cc:308: // array = [];
On 2015/05/20 13:58:05, arv wrote:
Lets change this to not create the array here and have the runtime
funciton
create the array. Then we do not need to add the literal_index to ast
node.

We definitely want to create an array here, to benefit from allocation
site tracking optimizations

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1151503002/diff/1/src/preparser.h#newcode2518
src/preparser.h:2518: int literal_index =
function_state_->NextMaterializedLiteralIndex();