On 2015/05/21 18:12:35, caitp wrote:
On 2015/05/21 17:56:20, arv wrote:
> On 2015/05/20 22:38:34, arv wrote:
> > I've cleanly applied the patch now.
> >
> > There is some problem related to call spread.
> > test/mjsunit/harmony/spread-call-super-property.js is failing now.
> >
> > I'm also seeing an invalid BailoutId in the same test with TF.
> >
> > I'll look closer tomorrow.
>
> Caitlin, it actually seems like it is the rest params that makes this fail.

The invalid BailoutId or the other thing?

The other thing but iI think they are related. Reading the [[HomeObject]] should
never fail so it should be OK to use Bailout ID NONE.

IIRC we're doing some finicky stuff because of newTarget being pushed on the
stack, (so we change the restIndex depending on if newTarget is pushed or
not).
Did you make any changes to that code?

I don't think that is it... see next message coming a seconed after this one