https://codereview.chromium.org/1157663007/diff/20001/src/compiler/register-allocator.h
File src/compiler/register-allocator.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1157663007/diff/20001/src/compiler/register-allocator.h#newcode485
src/compiler/register-allocator.h:485: float weight_;
On 2015/06/03 15:06:16, jarin wrote:
Could you please split the fields into groups by their use in the
allocator
(three groups: (1) used by linear scan only, (2) used by greedy only,
(3) used
by both). I am worried that too much bloat might hurt performance of
linear
scan, the split could help with experiments measuring impact of the
bloat. It
would also be good for documentation purposes.

Actually, the greedy introduces 3 fields only, the rest end up being
used by both. So there's no category 1, at least just yet.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1157663007/diff/20001/src/compiler/register-allocator.h#newcode940
src/compiler/register-allocator.h:940: LiveRange* operator*() { return
pos_->range; }