https://codereview.chromium.org/1168643005/diff/120001/test/cctest/test-parsing.cc
File test/cctest/test-parsing.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168643005/diff/120001/test/cctest/test-parsing.cc#newcode6556
test/cctest/test-parsing.cc:6556: {"var x, y, z; for (x in ", " =
{});"},
On 2015/06/05 18:45:26, arv wrote:
This was not what I had in mind. Here is an example of what I had in
mind

for ({length} in {x: 1, y: 2}) {}

and similarly for for-of

They're both valid, but we may be reporting an error if the LHS of
for-loops isn't a valid identifier, I think tests for the LHS bindings
need to happen in a followup.

For the RHS, since those are assignment expressions, if destructuring
assignment happens there it should  be allowed