https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/140001/src/objects.cc
File src/objects.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/140001/src/objects.cc#newcode130
src/objects.cc:130: MaybeHandle<Object>
Object::GetProperty(LookupIterator* it, Strength strength) {
On 2015/06/09 13:09:27, conradw wrote:
On 2015/06/09 11:58:04, Toon Verwaest wrote:
> It would be nicer if GetProperty etc would also get a LanguageMode.
Both
> DeleteProperty and SetProperty already get that. And if we do that,
we could
> encapsulate it in the LookupIterator. I see how this is a bit
annoying since
you
> are saving bits though ... not sure.

Yeah, this is kind of annoying. Putting more than a bit in the minor
key means
that sloppy and strict versions of the stub would get cached
separately though,
so it's hard to have these functions taking LanguageMode instead of
Strength
without either lying or causing a regression.

Since type feedback vectors, aren't there only 2 stubs per language
mode? That seems manageable...