LGTM modulo comments, but Toon & Michael Stanton should sign off as well.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/200001/test/mjsunit/strong/load-element.js
File test/mjsunit/strong/load-element.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/200001/test/mjsunit/strong/load-element.js#newcode10
test/mjsunit/strong/load-element.js:10: function getObjects() {
On 2015/06/10 12:03:23, conradw wrote:
On 2015/06/10 08:28:08, rossberg wrote:
> Other interesting cases to add:
>
> - arguments (both strict and sloppy)
> - typed arrays
> - a non-standard builtin instance (e.g. of Date)
> - some builtins (Object, Array, Function)
> - primitives (numbers, bools, which should be wrapped implicitly)
> - proxies (in a separate test file)

Done, the plan right now is to do proxies in a followup, along with
the other
"odd" cases mentioned in this CL description.

Can you also add

- a typed array instance
- Object, Array, Function
- and I forogt an important one: the global object

What about strings, btw?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/220001/test/mjsunit/strong/load-property-mutate-backing-store.js
File test/mjsunit/strong/load-property-mutate-backing-store.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1168093002/diff/220001/test/mjsunit/strong/load-property-mutate-backing-store.js#newcode154
test/mjsunit/strong/load-property-mutate-backing-store.js:154:
print(object);
Stray debug output?