https://codereview.chromium.org/1181903003/diff/60001/src/typedarray.js
File src/typedarray.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1181903003/diff/60001/src/typedarray.js#newcode139
src/typedarray.js:139: newIterable[symbolIterator] = function() { return
iterator; };
On 2015/06/13 00:50:44, adamk wrote:
On 2015/06/13 00:49:24, caitp wrote:
> On 2015/06/13 00:17:27, adamk wrote:
> > Sadly this will fail if someone monkeypatches
> Object.prototype[Symbol.iterator].
> > I guess you could use %CreateDataProperty once it exists. But I'm
fine with
> your
> > previous code, changed to IS_SPEC_OBJECT with a TODO to make it
nicer l

> The object can easily have a null prototype to avoid that. This
pattern could
be
> used in ArrayFrom and maybe other places too. Maybe that's not a bad
idea

Ah, yeah:

var newIterable = { __proto__: null };
newIterable[symbolIterator] = function() { return iterator; };

Oh good idea. Seemed to pass the test. I guess computed properties would
solve this too, but I guess they might not be ready yet.