serializer part lgtm with comments.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1213203007/diff/280001/src/snapshot/serialize.cc
File src/snapshot/serialize.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1213203007/diff/280001/src/snapshot/serialize.cc#newcode1194
src/snapshot/serialize.cc:1194: case kNativesStringResource: {
no need for the scoping brackets anymore.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1213203007/diff/280001/src/snapshot/serialize.cc#newcode1440
src/snapshot/serialize.cc:1440: // The bootstrap already snapshot has a
code-stub context, when serializing
weird sentence...

https://codereview.chromium.org/1213203007/diff/280001/src/snapshot/serialize.cc#newcode2192
src/snapshot/serialize.cc:2192: kNativesStringResource,
"NativesStringResource",
Those string arguments are really just for documentation. sink_->Put
doesn't actually use them. (We used to use them for when we add printf
debugging to sink_->Put). So you could just omit them as arguments and
use "StringResource" and "StringResourceEnd" in the method itself.