Comment #7 on issue 4177 by verwa...@chromium.org: Arguments object property descriptor errors
https://code.google.com/p/v8/issues/detail?id=4177

I don't think this has ever worked. When I moved the code I only saw the creation of the alias on reconfigure. Set itself always just wrote into the backing store, overwriting the alias if there was one. GetImpl does respect the alias. I'll first use Set(...entry...) rather than Set(...index...) to avoid multiple lookups, and then ensure that we find an alias if there is one in the SlowSloppyArgumentsAccessor.