https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/codegen.cc
File src/codegen.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/codegen.cc#newcode160
src/codegen.cc:160: info->IsStub() || info->IsBytecodeHandler();
Here too

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/compiler.h
File src/compiler.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/compiler.h#newcode441
src/compiler.h:441: BYTECODE_HANDLER
Do we really need a new mode? What does it control?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/compiler.h#newcode467
src/compiler.h:467: interpreter::Bytecode bytecode_;
AFAICT this is only used for debugging purposes in printing to the log
file. Can we find another way to handle that without adding more stuff
to the (already bloated) compilation info?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/compiler/code-generator.cc
File src/compiler/code-generator.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1297203002/diff/60001/src/compiler/code-generator.cc#newcode196
src/compiler/code-generator.cc:196: if (!info->IsStub() &&
!info->IsBytecodeHandler()) {
Missed this one.