I'm checking the IS_CALLABLE replacements now. Most of them seem to be perfectly fine. But I guess there'll be weird corner cases where clusterfuzz will tell us
that we did it wrong so far :-)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316933002/diff/1/src/objects-debug.cc
File src/objects-debug.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316933002/diff/1/src/objects-debug.cc#newcode39
src/objects-debug.cc:39: CHECK(!IsCallable());
Don't know, but doable if you want, yeah.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316933002/diff/1/src/promise.js
File src/promise.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316933002/diff/1/src/promise.js#newcode262
src/promise.js:262: : PromiseIdResolveHandler;