https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/80001/src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.h
File src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1291693004/diff/80001/src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.h#newcode22
src/compiler/bytecode-graph-builder.h:22: JSGraph* jsgraph);
On 2015/09/01 15:25:57, oth wrote:
On 2015/09/01 14:00:06, rmcilroy wrote:
> Could we just have the one constructor and one CreateGraph and have
the test
> framework do the necessary work to create an appropriate
CompilationInfo
rather
> than having test specific entry points?

Totally agree with the sentiment. Faking a compilation info looked
messy, see
there's a possible example in RawMachineAssemblerTester::Generate() -
is this
what you're thinking of.

Yes, something like RawMachineAssemblerTester::Generate() in a test
would be fine to me. I would rather have slightly messy code in a test
than two entry points if it's possible.