Reviewers: Michael Starzinger, Jakob,

Message:
Hi Michi, hi Jakob, PTAL.

Jakob - General
Michi - Turbofan

Thanks,
--Michael

Vector ICs: The Oracle needs to report feedback for the object literals and the
count operation.

The refactoring is because it's awkward and error-prone to deterimine which IC
slot an
ObjectLiteralProperty uses for feedback. The fix is for each one to know it's
own slot. In the
numbering pass, we allocate slots for the ObjectLiteral, then hand out those
slots into the
properties.

It adds one word to the ObjectLiteralProperty expression - I'm investigating if
thats a
problem.

This changes makes compiling the object literal cleaner across the three
compilers. Also, the
slot allocation logic in ObjectLiteral::ComputeFeedbackRequirements() was
refactoring to mimic
the style in full-codegen. This is useful since it must remain in sync with
FullCodegen::VisitObjectLiteral().

Please review this at https://codereview.chromium.org/1321993004/

Base URL: https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8.git@master

Affected files (+254, -211 lines):
  M src/ast.h
  M src/ast.cc
  M src/ast-numbering.cc
  M src/compiler/ast-graph-builder.h
  M src/compiler/ast-graph-builder.cc
  M src/flag-definitions.h
  M src/full-codegen/full-codegen.h
  M src/full-codegen/full-codegen.cc
  M src/full-codegen/ia32/full-codegen-ia32.cc
  M src/hydrogen.cc
  M src/type-info.h
  M src/type-info.cc
  M src/typing.cc