https://codereview.chromium.org/1292283005/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc
File src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1292283005/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc#newcode30
src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc:30: return
*reinterpret_cast<aligned_ptr_t*>(&value);
just return reinterpret_cast<aligned_ptr>(value).

https://codereview.chromium.org/1292283005/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc#newcode35
src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc:35: Object* object =
*reinterpret_cast<Object**>(&value);
As above, just reinterpret_cast<Object*>(value) is enough.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1292283005/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc#newcode55
src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc:55: Object* object =
*reinterpret_cast<Object**>(&value);
And here too :).

https://codereview.chromium.org/1292283005/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc#newcode64
src/runtime/runtime-ptr.cc:64: HandleScope scope(isolate);
I think is that these functions should be UNREACHABLE, i.e. they are
defined so that turbofan can lower them.

OTOH, their implementation can be helpful to verify the correctness of
the function that's calling them. Should we have an #ifdef here?