Hello,

I am a third year student of Russian National Research University "Higher
School of Economics". I'm studying computer science and doing an internship
as a web-developer at Yandex.

I sincerely love JS. I know C++ at a good level, because of the course
"Algorithms and Data Structures" in my university. I'm interested in
compiler technologies and studying it in the Institute of System
Programming in Russian Science Academy.

I'm just learning, but I really would like to contribute to V8. Can someone
guide me on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anastasia