Hi,

A couple of possible alternatives:
- if you are only interested at function level tracing, then --trace does
this
- It might be a bit low-level, but you can trace every bytecode that gets
executed using --trace-ignition (you also need to enable a GN build arg
v8_enable_trace_ignition for this to work)
- You could use the debugger and flood the code with breakpoints at every
JS statement.

Hope this help.

Cheers
Rissy