Many thanks for your quick and precise answer.
I'll try the parameters you have proposed but I am not sure that v8
supports armv6 out of the box because the error  when compilation  fails
send messages about some assembler instructions that are not  compatible
with the processor (I am sorry, I have erased all my traces I'll compile
again and provide them ASAP).
There is also another problem deriving from the fact that  v8 considers
that if  vfp is choosen the architecture is armv7 which is untrue for
armv6z (the PiZero processor). If the test is removed the compilation
continues

You are right about the necessary patience to compile on a PiZero, I have
built a toolchain  to compile on my desktop which is much more convenient.
I have tested my toolchain with the classic "hello world" that works on the
PiZero

>From your message I undertand that giving precise cpu target armv6z will
not work  and the message on assembler instructions not compatible may
arise for the same reason, am I right ?
I'll run another compilation and provide decent information.

best