I was trying to create a snapshot of a code using modules, and started to
get an issue about "Unknown external reference" . After debugging the code
I realized it was on Accessors::ModuleNamespaceEntryGetter and reviewing
the code this is the only one not defined through the `
ACCESSOR_GETTER_DECLARATION` macro, therefore was not included in the
external reference table,  through the ExternalReferenceTable::AddAccessors
function,
was there any other reason to not include the ModuleNamespaceEntryGetter in
the ReferenceTable list? Can I send a PR to add it manually? or is there a
better way to include this function in the ExternalReferenceTable?

Here's the portion of the code I'm referring to

accessors.h
<https://github.com/v8/v8/blob/main/src/builtins/accessors.h#L93-L96>
external-reference-table.ccc
<https://github.com/v8/v8/blob/main/src/codegen/external-reference-table.cc#L234-L259>