I was implementing the cppgc into my project and found that the
CppHeap::Create returns a unique ptr where as the CreateParams.cpp_heap is
just a pointer leading to having to get the pointer from the unique and
then releasing when setting the param. Considering it's now the preferred
way to set an embedder cppgc heap maybe the create params should be made a
unique ptr as well.