Sure, may you have another look?

I am not introducing structures for handles' collection (length, array and your
info object) yet, let's reserve it for a separate CL.

On 2011/03/14 18:33:07, Mikhail Naganov (Chromium) wrote:
On 2011/03/14 18:01:39, antonm wrote:
> Guys,
>
> may you have a look?
>
> I am esp. uneasy about all those testing utils in liveobjects and profiler.

As we have discussed offline, tagging all objects (object + dependents) with a single RetainedObjectInfo (and thus, representing them as a single group to
Heap
profiler) is a wrong approach.
More correct is to define 2 separate groups, and then specify an
unidirectional
dependency between them. This way, they can be accurately rendered in Heap
profiler.

http://codereview.chromium.org/6686053/