https://codereview.chromium.org/22852024/diff/1/src/heap-snapshot-generator.cc
File src/heap-snapshot-generator.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/22852024/diff/1/src/heap-snapshot-generator.cc#newcode635
src/heap-snapshot-generator.cc:635:
heap()->isolate()->heap_profiler()->StartHeapObjectsTracking();
On 2013/08/26 06:32:25, Yury Semikhatsky wrote:
Heap objects tracking should be switched separately as we may want in
some cases
just take heap snapshot and have as little perf impact as possible all
the rest
time. It can be a part of
v8::HeapProfiler::StartTrackingHeapObjects(); or we
could introduce v8::HeapProfiler::StartRecordingHeapAllocations().

I think it would also make sense not to set is_tracking_objects_ to
true here as
we have a separate API for this. But this is a topic for a separate
change.

Done.

https://codereview.chromium.org/22852024/diff/1/test/cctest/cctest.h
File test/cctest/cctest.h (right):