On 2013/09/05 08:49:45, Sven Panne wrote:
LGTM if there is no veto from Michael. I think the right way to proceed is to use the new predicate for a few low-memory-device CLs and perhaps refactor the external API a bit if possible. I am not 100% happy with the introduction of
magic flags, but currently I don't know a better alternative. Perhaps a
comment
in v8.h saying that this is a tentative addition to the API might be
appropriate.

Thanks Sven. I've had to slightly change the API to take a pointer to a boolean so that the setResourceConstraints will not re-set is_memory_constrained if the
ResourceConstraint being passed didn't have a call to set_memory_constrained
(e.g., treat the value as either do-nothing, set to true or set to false). I had to do this because this will be called by both Chrome code and Blink code, so I need to have a "do nothing" option to avoid Chrome setting it to true, and
blink accidentally setting back to the default of false.

PTAL. If you are happy with it could you please land it for me (I'm not a V8
committer yet).