Hi Albert,

Can you clarify?

What kind of information in your opinion is missing from the
--print-code output?

You can use --code-comments to make assembly more human readable.

Strictly speaking there is not such thing as a translated JS program as whole.

V8 compiles different functions separately as application runs. It
might compile the same function several times with different
compilers.

--
Vyacheslav Egorov