> Array function in one context is different from Array function in
> another context as each context is a separate world with it's own
> built-in objects.
Right.  That was the purpose of the ReattachGlobal() in the code.
My idea (possibly mis-guided), was to re-use the same set of built-in
objects (or prototypes) between different executions.
So that instanceOf would work properly.  How can I re-use the same
built-ins each time?
I suppose I could keep using the same Context over and over, but I would
need a way to wipe out any local var declarations between executions and
only keep the built-ins.

> You can use Array.isArray which should work cross-context.
Also what about strings or custom objects of our own?

**

*  function foo() {}
  var x = new foo();
  x instanceof foo;*