I understand 'in parallel' that the threads running the JS functions use
the same Context hence the same global object - with every implication of
course. The synchronization is done by v8::Locker, so no thread is
accessing the isolate without acquiring the  v8::Lock. Sorry for the
confusion. The question is still, if some circumstances exists,
where TerminateExecution() does not terminate the execution of a running JS
function in such an environment?