I have edited my android.gypi like this:

['_type=="static_library"', {
            'ldflags': [
              # Don't export symbols from statically linked libraries.
              '-Wl,--exclude-libs=ALL',
            ],
    'standalone_static_library': 1,
          }],

And it does not work, my output still 3MB libv8_base.arm.a with bunch of
object file which do not merged into .a file.