Hi Jakob,

One interesting point to me here. You mention in "3.32 was just a random
daily snapshot". What kind of objects will be included in the snapshot?

I am also doing the upgrade from 3.25 to 4.5. For my application, I need to
replace all original "Error Object" with my customized one (doing in
JavaScript space, not C++).
In 3.25 version, it worked ok. However, after upgrading to 4.5, it is not
working any more! I found turning "snapshot=off" solved this problem. Based
on the observation, I think the default snapshot in 4.5 contains "Error
Object", while in old version (3.25), "Error Object" is not included in the
random snapshot? Is my guess right? Could you help point out where I can
"customize" the snapshot? (Currently I turn off snapshot, and I'm afraid I
have performance issue, sign...). Thanks.