Hi v8-users,

I noticed that WASM seems to ignore the ResourceConstraints I've set on my
isolate -- a WebAssembly.Memory object can grow to far beyond the heap
constraint I've set, and I don't see any constraint specific to WASM. The
JS code can, of course, specify a maximum memory limit when creating the
Memory object, but that's an API exposed to the script. As as embedder, I
need to enforce my own constraint.

Relatedly, it appears that GetHeapStatistics() does not include WASM memory
in the counts. As an embedder I need to keep track of the memory an isolate
has allocated.

I've searched through v8.h and haven't been able to find any alternate APIs
for these. Is there one I missed, or is this something I'll need to add
myself?

-Kenton