Unless we add a bot for the MSVC component release build, I think I'm going
to give up on this. It just breaks too regularly.

I just got a fixed merged for an issue if you're just building the product
binaries (see https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/v8/v8/+/2124886 ).
I then went to do a full build, and there's a couple more breaks due to
unresolved external symbols:

*js-call-reducer-unittest.obj* and *redundancy-elimination-unittest.obj*
both fail due to:

  *unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class
v8::internal::Handle<class v8::internal::FeedbackMetadata> __cdecl
v8::internal::FeedbackMetadata::New<class v8::internal::Isolate>(class
v8::internal::Isolate *,class v8::internal::FeedbackVectorSpec const *)"*

This appears to be due to changes in src/objects/feedback-vector.{h,cc}
merged in March as part of
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/v8/v8/+/2066965

*node-cache-unittest.obj* has multiple failures related to "
*v8::internal::compiler::NodeCache*". This appears to be due
to https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/v8/v8/+/2087405 also merged
in March which contains changes to src/compiler/node-cache.{h,cc} that
removed the explicit template instantiation declarations/definitions of
NodeCache<int32_t> and NodeCache<int64_t>.

Both those change lists were written and reviewed by some of the best V8
devs there are, and still broken MSVC component release builds. Trying to
keep this configuration working without a bot is a losing battle.

 - Bill