I'll try to run the Yii2 Advanced project in VirtualBox
Installed Vagrant and Virtualbox
when the vagrant up command appears an error
"There are errors in the configuration of this machine.
the following errors and try again:
vm:
* The 'hostmanager' provisioner could not be found.

Vagrant:
* Unknown configuration section 'hostmanager'.
Installed the plug-in Vagrant Host Manager (via the command "vagrant plugin
install vagrant-hostmanager"), the problem did not resolve
What could be the problem?
OS - Windows
This error is  not only for the project Yii2 ,it's for all projects that I
will try to run virtualbox

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/6ce9e23e-e35e-4ffa-9c02-a1d21e4a45e5%40googlegroups.com.