Hello,

I need help.  Recently, my chef server vagrant was working one day and the
next it stopped working.  Everytime I run 'vagrant ssh' it said
"ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer.' message.
I've looked for this error message online, from other users suggesting to
run vagrant halt, then vagrant up to bring it back, but it stills won't
work.  Some suggested to check for enabling hyper-v and enabling vt-x, and
it stills won't work.  I am thinking about to run vagrant destroy and bring
back up again to its normal state with vagrant up, but afraid I might loose
everything or how long it will take to get vagrant back to its normal
working condition.

Any suggestions/ideas to what caused this and how to resolve this?