The whole think happened after I uninstalled VBox because I decided to go
for HyperV ( and I had of course hyperv provider specified in my vagrant
file) After realizing that vagrant will no take care of static IP, I have
disabled the whole hyperV thingy and went back for VBox. Which of course
gave me another hard time getting "guru meditation state" when using more
than one CPU.

I will be fine with VBox now, but I disabled Windows 10 Bitlocker, which I
thought need some hyperV support. I am not able to say if the bitlocker and
hyperV are somehow connected. If I remember swiching off virtualization in
BIOS led to Bitlocker stopped working.
Do you know if the Bitlocker requires hyperV support?

I really don't know where I got the impression that VBox will not run with
Windows10 and Bitlocker enabled.