Hi there,

Is port 2222 in use by some other process?

Are there any entries listed in the settings file? This is located at
/opt/vagrant-vmware-desktop/settings/nat.json. If so, remove them (or just
delete the file and let it be recreated) and restart the
vagrant-vmware-utility with launchctl.

If you are still encountering collisions, can you please open a new GitHub
issue with a debug gist of a 'vagrant up --debug'. The extra logging that's
been added will hopefully help determine what's causing this state.

Thanks!