Thanks.

I have a setup described here (
https://www.hashicorp.com/blog/introducing-the-vagrant-vmware-desktop-plugin/
)on
my desktop.

This is obviously what you meant my 'desktop' line of products ?? And the
procedure you described ia a VMWare/Vagrant VDI.that remote users can
access.  I think  that is what is currently not supported ?

So if that is not supported then I think the VMWare VDI's ( without Vagrant
) can have tools provisioned.

Mohan