Hello All,

Where excatly is public key (which is stored in authorized key under .ssh
in vagrant launched VM) for vagrant user is stored on the localhost?

I can see below for an example VM

makrand@mint-gl63:~/vagrant_ssd/ubuntu18/.vagrant/machines/ubuntu-rke/virtualbox$

pwd
/home/makrand/vagrant_ssd/ubuntu18/.vagrant/machines/ubuntu-rke/virtualbox
makrand@mint-gl63:~/vagrant_ssd/ubuntu18/.vagrant/machines/ubuntu-rke/virtualbox$

ls -l
total 76
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand    40 Jun  7 16:05 action_provision
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand    10 Jun  8 11:19 action_set_name
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand   148 Jun  8 11:19 box_meta
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand     4 Jun  7 16:04 creator_uid
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand    36 Jun  7 16:04 id
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand    32 Jun  7 16:04 index_uuid
-rw------- 1 makrand makrand  1679 Jun  7 16:05 private_key
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand   138 Jun  8 11:19 synced_folders
-rw------- 1 makrand makrand 40455 Jun  8 11:19
ubuntu-bionic-18.04-cloudimg-console.log
-rw-rw-r-- 1 makrand makrand    34 Jun  7 16:04 vagrant_cwd

I am wondering how does public is set into .ssh folder onto VM? Is it
created on fly against above private key each time VM is provisioned?

I am asking this because - I am setting up RKE (Rancher Kubernetes Engine)
on single vagrant launched VM. While I am building the config to launch K8
clsuter....it is asking me to set  - *SSH Private Key Path of host*

Normally for setting up the passwordless login - one generates both pub and
private key & then moves pub key from localhost to deisnation machine. I
don't see