Hi,

As stated in 1st post....I already know its using private key under
.vagrant DIR.

/home/makrand/vagrant_ssd/devops-vm1/.vagrant/machines/devops-vm1/virtualbox/private_key

My question is - If I go to VM created with vagrant, I see public key in
/home/vagrant/.ssh/authorized_keys

vagrant@devops-vm1:~$ cat .ssh/authorized_keys
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDF5o67xfl3llu/+lJK3X4Jn7E0BuVWDxxWjHaaWcUXguz8JeuIdZp0HEhv/5RS39v126YWnCCuUvzbrqMSl7/oG3l9IouyqCpSEmKDP32+FzEtPkMJqUi0KoQ6Jc1DurvOwexTeYNkxzOrREyxxNGjrFDnW5MQMIXaDHaRMRHTYT12dIlKNb0ptdszgdC4svmeFomNcfLsO/AwODIYk4FXjN4fLHwPBBJ3vAaeDnPlIf0OOFhE/JEQ7h4mYbZlySRZQYCN/QXvdMY7rkYw78lb0SQF+mtbVL3s3hJvfN0Xig+vj859inL/nQwmQ/Ye+2nv5wodfpivx7z/2frpojH3

vagrant

how is this public key generated? I've checked few VMs and in each there is
different public key authorized_keys.