On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 1:48 PM Spbb <bastiaann...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> vagrant cloud publish --help
> Usage: vagrant cloud publish [options] organization/box-name version
> provider-name provider-file
>
> Create and release a new Vagrant Box on Vagrant Cloud

>         --box-version VERSION        Version of box to create
>         --url URL                    Remote URL to download this provider
>     -d, --description DESCRIPTION    Full description of box
>         --version-description DESCRIPTION
>                                      Description of the version to create
>     -f, --force                      Disables confirmation to create or
> update box
>     -p, --private                    Makes box private
>     -r, --release                    Releases box
>     -s DESCRIPTION,                  Short description of the box
>         --short-description
>     -u, --username USERNAME_OR_EMAIL Vagrant Cloud username or email
> address
>     -c, --checksum CHECKSUM_VALUE    Checksum of the box for this
> provider. --checksum-type option is required.
>     -C, --checksum-type TYPE         Type of checksum used (md5, sha1,
> sha256, sha384, sha512). --checksum option is required.
>         --[no-]color                 Enable or disable color output
>         --machine-readable           Enable machine readable output
>     -v, --version                    Display Vagrant version
>         --debug                      Enable debug output
>         --timestamp                  Enable timestamps on log output
>         --debug-timestamp            Enable debug output with timestamps
>         --no-tty                     Enable non-interactive output
>     -h, --help                       Print this help
>

> How do I use the --no-tty option ?
>
> sudo  vagrant cloud publish --no-tty  usernamel/fedora32 1.0.1 vmware
> fedora-32.vmware.box -d "A really cool box to download and use"
> --version-description "A cool version" --release --short-description
> "Download me!"
> I get:
>
>  In a moment we will ask for your username and password to HashiCorp's
> Vagrant Cloud. After authenticating, we will store an access token locally
> on
> disk. Your login details will be transmitted over a secure connection, and
> are never stored on disk locally.
>
> If you do not have an Vagrant Cloud account, sign up at
> https://www.vagrantcloud.com
> Vagrant is attempting to interface with the UI in a way that requires
> a TTY. Most actions in Vagrant that require a TTY have configuration
> switches to disable this requirement. Please do that or run Vagrant
> with TTY.
>
> Howto not interacively upload ?

That prompt shows up when you haven't authenticated with Vagrant Cloud. You
can do so by running

vagrant cloud auth login

You can either pass your Vagrant Cloud token, or log in with your password.
The following commands will then have the right authorization to make
Vagrant Cloud requests on your behalf.

--
Brian Cain