Hi there!
There is a confirmed bug
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/cloud-images/+bug/1829625) that causes some of
the newer Ubuntu boxes to boot slowly, which is causing the SSH timeout in
this case.
You can work around this by adding the following customizations to your
Vagrantfile:
```ruby
  config.vm.provider :virtualbox do |v|
    v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--uart1", "0x3F8", "4"]
    v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--uartmode1", "file", File::NULL]
  end
```
Cheers!