Yea, definitely running into a issue where the box was not up yet and
ansible was trying to execute. That seems to be I fixed that. However it
appears that my ansible section is not executing for some reason.
Here is my Vagrantfile:
Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
  #config.vm.synced_folder "../data", "/vagrant_data"
  (1..NODE_COUNT).each do |index|
    config.vm.define "proxy0#{index}" do |subconfig|
      subconfig.ssh.private_key_path = ["/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant",
"~/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key"]
      subconfig.vm.provision "file", source:
"/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant.pub", destination: "~/.ssh/authorized_keys"
      subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      #subconfig.ssh.username = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.password = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      subconfig.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |vb|
        vb.name = "proxy0#{index}"
        vb.memory = 1024
        vb.cpus   = 1
      end
    subconfig.vm.box = PLUS_IMAGE
    subconfig.vm.hostname = "proxy0#{index}"
    subconfig.vm.network :private_network, ip: "172.16.10.#{index + 20}"
    subconfig.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 80, host:
"#{HA_PORT_START + index}"
    subconfig.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 8080, host: "#{DASHBOARD
    subconfig.vm.provision "os-setup", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/os-setup.sh"
    subconfig.vm.provision "setup-hosts", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/setup-hosts.sh" do |s|
      s.args = ["enp0s8"]
    end

    if config == NODE_COUNT
      config.vm.provision "ansible" do |ansible|
        #ansible.limit = "all"
        ansible.playbook = "./provisioners/ansible/mainplus.yml"
        ansible.inventory_path = "./provisioners/ansible/inventory"
    end
  end
 end
end

You can see I put the if statement below, but it does not seem to be
triggering (I tried with and without the # in front of ansible.limit).
Is that in the right place?
I feel like its something small and i am very close.
Thanks for the help.

Jason