Got it. Yea, I am still learning Ruby and programming for the most part
(lots of shell scripts, javascript, yaml files) but its fun and I enjoy it.

I am a bit baffled because I keep testing and changing things, but it does
not seem to be executing my ansible.provision block. Here is my full
Vagrantfile in case i missed something (going to change the uppercase
letters when I gett his figured out)
```
Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
  #config.vm.synced_folder "../data", "/vagrant_data"
  (1..NODE_COUNT).each do |index|
    config.vm.define "proxy0#{index}" do |subconfig|
      subconfig.ssh.private_key_path = ["/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant",
"~/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key"]
      subconfig.vm.provision "file", source:
"/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant.pub", destination: "~/.ssh/authorized_keys"
      subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      #subconfig.ssh.username = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.password = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      subconfig.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |vb|
        vb.name = "proxy0#{index}"
        vb.memory = 1024
        vb.cpus   = 1
      end
    subconfig.vm.box = PLUS_IMAGE
    subconfig.vm.hostname = "proxy0#{index}"
    subconfig.vm.network :private_network, ip: "172.16.10.#{index + 20}"
    subconfig.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 80, host:
"#{HA_PORT_START + index}"
    subconfig.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 8080, host: "#{DASHBOARD
    subconfig.vm.provision "os-setup", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/os-setup.sh"
    subconfig.vm.provision "setup-hosts", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/setup-hosts.sh" do |s|
      s.args = ["enp0s8"]
    if config == NODE_COUNT then
      config.vm.provision "ansible" do |ansible|
        ansible.limit = "all"
        ansible.playbook = "./provisioners/ansible/mainplus.yml"
        ansible.inventory_path = "./provisioners/ansible/inventory"
    end

    end
  end
 end
end

  (1..NODE_COUNT).each do |i|
    config.vm.define "web0#{i}" do |subconfig|
      subconfig.ssh.private_key_path = ["/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant",
"~/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key"]
      subconfig.vm.provision "file", source:
"/Users/jason/.ssh/vagrant.pub", destination: "~/.ssh/authorized_keys"
      subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      #subconfig.ssh.username = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.password = "vagrant"
      #subconfig.ssh.insert_key = false
      subconfig.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |vb|
          vb.name = "web0#{i}"
        vb.memory = 1024
          vb.cpus   = 1
      end
      subconfig.vm.box = PLUS_IMAGE
      subconfig.vm.hostname = "web0#{i}"
      subconfig.vm.network :private_network, ip: "192.168.10.#{i + 10}"
      subconfig.vm.network "forwarded_port", guest: 80, host:
"#{HOST_PORT_START + i}"
      subconfig.vm.provision "os-setup", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/os-setup.sh"
      subconfig.vm.provision "setup-hosts", :type => "shell", :path =>
"provisioners/scripts/setup-hosts.sh" do |s|
        s.args = ["enp0s8"]
      if config == NODE_COUNT then
        config.vm.provision "ansible" do |ansible|
          ansible.limit = "all"
          ansible.playbook = "./provisioners/ansible/mainfoss.yml"
          ansible.inventory_path = "./provisioners/ansible/inventory"
      end

        end
      end
    end
  end
end
```

Is there a way to 'walkthrough' a Vagrantfile, watch/read the execute parts
of the file.

Thanks