Crawling valadoc.org isn't a very nice thing to do, and it yields a
sub-optimal results (for example, no searching).

If you want to access valadoc.org content offline the right way to do it
is to download the devhelp books like Florian pointed out, then use the
devhelp application to browse them.  This keeps the load on valadoc.org
low and gives you something that is much more usable.

-Evan