I understand your point, but maybe (for example) nodejs have a lower
learning curve and a faster way to get work done because it have a great
package manager.

As fas as I never used Vala beyond multiple personal little experiments, I
feel that could be tools to make the life of starters better. For example,
there is a *great* project that helped me in every step, Autovala.

One question: is there a "standard" Vala library/classes?

--

*   EOF   *