Wuweijia wrote:
        I run the same application with valgrind 3.12 .  I can the same stack
when the application is down with your command line or not.

        The same stack when the valgrind is down:
Thread 1: status = VgTs_Runnable (lwpid 29062)
==29062==    at 0x1089B6: compare_exchange_strong (atomic:943)
==29062==    by 0x1089B6: atomic_compare_exchange_strong_explicit<unsigned int>
(atomic:1376)
==29062==    by 0x1089B6: main (testClang.cpp:22)

         I think there maybe the bug in valgrind 3.13. Please check.

        So I send you the vgtrace.txt that is created by valgrind 3.12. I think
it maybe helpful to you and valgrind is right .

        [[snip]]
vex: external/valgrind/VEX/priv/guest_arm_toIR.c:13352 (decode_V8_instruction):
Assertion `szBlg2 <= 3' failed.

Because valgrind-3.13 made changes to the code that handles atomic operations,
then there is great reluctance to working on the previous version valgrind-3.12
except to compare and contrast with the current version valgrind-3.13.

The traceback having the same address 0x1089B6 for all three subroutines,
and the source location "testClang.cpp:22" suggests that you have a short test
case
that uses only a few shared libraries, or perhaps no shared library at all.  If
so, then
please compress and attach the whole executable.  That should be useful for
analyzing.