发件人: John Reiser [mailto:jrei...@bitwagon.com]
发送时间: 2017年9月15日 5:32
收件人: Wuweijia <wuwei...@huawei.com>
主题: Re: 答复: [Valgrind-users] 答复: 转发: [HELP] Is there any bug with the program
built by the clang4.0 with thumbv7--linux-android command para.

Hi Wuweijia,

> Meanwhile, I will try using the *.so from my RaspberryPi3 running Fedora 27
> (near beta).

The libc.so.* for 32-bit ARM in neither Fedora 27 nor Xubuntu xenial has the
symbol  __stack_chk_guard  which is required by testClang.
Therefore I really do need the 32-bit android versions of the shared libraries.

I'll see what I can find using just static dis-assembly ...
--
John