I don't see the conflict. I'm saying, yeah, there *will* be exclamation
fatigue until a feature comes along eventually to relieve it. (In the worst
case, that's `public null-marked class...`; in the best case it's just
`language-level 22;` or what have you.) But I still think it's the right
thing to do anyway.

--
Kevin Bourrillion | Java Librarian | Google, Inc. | kev...@google.com