I am coming to Mumbai on 27th night i.e. will be there for 2 weeks only. I may 
not read my E mails from today onwards. Nayan, you have my mobile number 
already.
Sameer


From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: myself !
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:04:00 +1100



guys,
 
I am coming to Mumbai. Let me know if you guys are meeting up. Arch, I wont be 
able to attend your wedding even though I am in Mumbai.

Sameer


Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:55:30 +0530
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: myself !
To: [email protected]





Oh cool, so you are a grown up guy now, hehehe! Jokes apart, i thought you were 
in the U.S! Lets meet yaar! Do you still live in Mulund? Married????

Bye





From: Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 24 November, 2009 11:04:24 PM
Subject: Re: myself !






Hi Nayan,
 
I am very much a Mumbaikar as of now.
I work for Deutsche Bank as an AVP for Trade Operations.
 
Rgds,
Ashwin

--- On Tue, 11/24/09, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Nayan Mapani <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:13 PM






Amazing stuff, this guy was on some T.V show which I had seen earlier! Gujubhai 
creating history! Thanks for sharing Ashwin! By the way, what do you do for 
living? Where are you based?

Bye: Nayan





From: Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>
To: Vani Vidyalaya <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, 21 November, 2009 10:52:58 AM
Subject: Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology





Hi Guys,

I usually don't do 'forwards' ... but this one is awesome. 
A must see..... Enjoy !

Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tv/TED-India-Pranav-Mistry/videoshow_ted/5231080.cms





The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. 


Head to the Daily Blob on Windows Live For more of what happens online          
                          
_________________________________________________________________
Looking for a date? View photos of singles in your area!
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/

Reply via email to