i will be flying out of mumbai on 4th.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Sameer Chhatre
<[email protected]>wrote:

>  ok. I was able to check today. i will try again later this week. I am out
> of Mumbai from 3rd to 6th. So please dont keep it during that time. All
> other times, I am attending many weddings but I should be able to squeeze in
> our reunion, I guess. Ashwin and HV, I have not met you guys for ages now.
>
> Sameer
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:28:45 +0530
> From: [email protected]
>
> Subject: Re: myself !
> To: [email protected]
>
> Oh Gr8! Lets meet up, keep checking your mails since you will be asked to
> attend the reunion at a short notice!
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Wed, 25 November, 2009 8:47:26 PM
> *Subject:* Re: myself !
>
> Hi Nayan,
>
> I stay in Thane West. Yes I am married yaar.
> Would love to meet all of you folks someday.
>
> My mobile no. is 9892864290.
>
> Rgds,
> Ashwin
>
> --- On *Wed, 11/25/09, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Nayan Mapani <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: myself !
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 11:55 AM
>
> Oh cool, so you are a grown up guy now, hehehe! Jokes apart, i thought you
> were in the U.S! Lets meet yaar! Do you still live in Mulund? Married????
>
> Bye
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Tue, 24 November, 2009 11:04:24 PM
> *Subject:* Re: myself !
>
> Hi Nayan,
>
> I am very much a Mumbaikar as of now.
> I work for Deutsche Bank as an AVP for Trade Operations.
>
> Rgds,
> Ashwin
>
> --- On *Tue, 11/24/09, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Nayan Mapani <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense'
> technology
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 5:13 PM
>
>  Amazing stuff, this guy was on some T.V show which I had seen earlier!
> Gujubhai creating history! Thanks for sharing Ashwin! By the way, what do
> you do for living? Where are you based?
>
> Bye: Nayan
>
>  ------------------------------
> *From:* Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>
> *To:* Vani Vidyalaya <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Sat, 21 November, 2009 10:52:58 AM
> *Subject:* Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense'
> technology
>
>   Hi Guys,
>
> I usually don't do 'forwards' ... but this one is awesome.
> A must see..... Enjoy !
>
> Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of 'SixthSense' technology
>
>
> http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tv/TED-India-Pranav-Mistry/videoshow_ted/5231080.cms
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! 
> Homepage<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>
> .
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! 
> Homepage<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>
> .
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! 
> Homepage<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http://in.yahoo.com/>
> .
>
> ------------------------------
> With all the lastest places, searching has never been easier. Look now! 
> Looking
> to move this spring? <http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/>
>

Reply via email to