Brilliant Movie ....
I watched this yeaterday. It was worth watching on big screen. I thought Sharman Joshi was good too, that boy has potential. I was thinking while watching the movie too. I chose Computer Engineering only because it would be easier finding a job, then stuck to it ever since. Never asked myself the question, what do I want ? So please .. Give me some Sunshine, Give me some rain, Give me another chance, I wanna grow up again ... :-) Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:24:52 +0530 From: [email protected] Subject: Re: 3 idiots To: [email protected] And I fel off from my seat watching this movie yesterday! Too good, Boman Irani, Aamir and Katrina are amazing, Raju Hirani's stock price in Bollywood is only going in one direction! After watching the movie, like everyone I also kept introspecting within and felt that I could have been a capable sportsman than a businessman! What abt you guys?????? Yahoo! Homepage. _________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/
